July 14, 2009

Showcase: Varquazar's Logo Designs

Designing Logos has been one of the irresistible activities for me. There were many people around me who would say "how can you spend time on designing such petty things?" But today every body will agree that logos play a very important role in all walks of life (mostly commercial). Moreover the Internet has amplified the importance of logos; they are everywhere over the web, and serve their purpose rightly. As far as I am concerned, I won't ever stop designing logos...no matter what, even if I get someone to appreciate them or not, even if I don't get a client for my logos who will pay me for designing logos...I mean all these things won't be able to stop me from creating logos, I get immense sense of satisfaction by doing the design...every time I design something, I feel I have put that day to some good use.
As a part of liking, I have decided to publish few of my logo designs. Currently I am into designing Blog Headers & Icons, so the logo-designing has been kept aside for now, but if anyone of you likes my logos, I will be pleased to design some logos for you with almost negligible fees (negotiable enough), provided you want a professional logo(s) designed from ME. Hope you'll like them. A comment from you, about what you feel about my logo designs, is really valuable for me; So even if you don't plan to offer me a logo design contract, feel free to comment, I am always open to suggestions from you.
 
Here we go, 'showcasing my logo designs'
logo_series_01
logo_series_02
logo_series_03
(all logos have Creative Commons Copyright)

No comments:

Post a Comment